• 1500 lbs. of line pressure is more than adequate for normal laminating operations
• Note that the top roll in each size is 1-1/2" longer on one end than the bottom roll to accommodate a raised edge: e.g. the 51-1/2" size has a top roller that is 53" long. This will allow a standard depth clearance of up to 2" of build up on that end(see inset photo - front).
• 27 FPM roll speed, standard 3" opening for material thickness, top of bottom roll is 33 1/4" from floor (pass height). Adjust this measurement if you add casters to predrilled machine pads
• Standard roll material is 60 durometer neoprene with matte' finish (other coverings and/or durometers quoted on request).
• Since you set your top roller to a specific opening for a particular laminating operation, you don't experience fractured laminate on the leading edge when it overhangs the substrate which may sometimes occur while forcing open pneumatically operated rollers. With our opening mechanism you avoid having to compensate for this problem by using less pressure than you want in a pneumatic system or requiring an employee to remember to increase the pressure once the work has been fed. In addition, our crank mechanism remains consistent over its long operating life while one of the cylinders in a pneumatic system may eventually have a different output pressure which would result in uneven surface pressure.
• VERSATILITY: Mar-Bel pinch rollers have been used for putting clear on aerial overlays, foil on styrofoampontoons, the manufacture of computer flooring, boat manufacturing and a host of other applications in addition to the cabinetmaking and casegood / store fixture industries.